Park Mews is an exciting townhouse development by award winning builders Graham and Anne Price. It is situated on Birchin Lane, an excellent residential area within easy walking distance of Nantwich town centre and on the edge of Barony Park.
GRAHAM AND ANNE PRICE
Graham and Anne Price have been building homes in Cheshire and Lancashire for over 30 years and have a reputation for excellence which has been recognised in quality awards from both the NHBC and Local Authority Building Control. Their experience and a team of highly skilled craftsmen together provide a level of specification and finish rarely seen these days.
– Fully fitted luxury kitchen by Ultimo of Wilmslow in a range of colours with toning worktops
– Integrated cooker hob
– Cupboard for washing machine
– Luxury white ‘Vitra’ sanitary ware
– Chrome taps and fittings
– Thermostatic Shower to en-suite
– Heated towel radiators
– Double switched sockets throughout
– Low energy light fittings
– LED spots to kitchen/bathroom/en-suite
– TV and Telephone points
– Electric Vehicle charging provision
– Underfloor heating to ground floor
– Radiators with TRV’s to upper floor
– Designer Internal doors by J.B. Kind
– All skirting/architrave in satin white finish
– Internal walls/ceilings finished in emulsion
– Windows double glazed PVCu
– Doors with multi point locking
– Exterior lighting to front and rear
– Fascias and bargeboards in low maintenance PVCu
– Garden turfed to rear
– Patio/paths and landscaping complete
– Two parking spaces per house
– External plug socket to rear
The floor plan below shows the layout of the townhouses.
Kitchen/Dining 4.88 m x 3.06 m Bedroom 1 3.52m x 3.28 m
Lounge 4.45 m x 4.45 m Bedroom 2 4.14 m x 2.26 m
Hall 3.10 m x 1.16 m Bedroom 3 3.37 m x 2.10 m
Clockroom 2.00 m x 1.00 m Bathroom 2.16 m x 1.90 m
En-suite 2.53 m x 1.08 m
The site plan on the right shows the layout of the development. Each townhouse comes with a garden and 2 parking spaces.
WHERE TO FIND US
Park Mews represents an increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a truly individual house in a great location. On a quiet residential Road next to Barony Park it is a 5 minute walk from Nantwich town centre and if you want to travel further afield the access to the motorway network via the A500 is a short drive as is the main station of Crewe some 5 miles away.